ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Practice paper again - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Practice paper again Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   tom54 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

I am still trying to buy practice paper. I cannot see how I can buy it at the moment. It does not appear to have a usable link to purchase online. Am I missing something. Will Practice paper be scorm enabled?

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

I haven't yet setup the online purchase options for Practice Paper I'm afraid. This has mostly been a bundle purchase or via site licences which are custom downloads. I have upgraded your account so you can download the software. I'll PM you the purchase link and provide registration details.

Very interesting that you have requested Scorm capability within Practice Paper. The main issue for me is that I cannot actually decide how it could be used. Scorm is used to pass scores and related data to a VLE. Practice Paper, like the Interactive Diagram, is more of a self-assessment exercise. Granted, it would be valuable to send the finished question data via Moodle, but in reality this wouldn't be much different to using Moodle directly - i.e. submitting answers to set questions in an assessment exercise.

Could you explain a little further what functionality you would like? Do remember that SCORM seems to be more appropriate for passing limited data such as scores rather than extensive text. Whilst the Practice Paper tool can handle large amounts of text, the SCORM functionality of Moodle wouldn't, I believe, support it.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users