Please made sure you uninstall any previous beta versions before installing this one.
This software requires registration with your own details - please contact me should you require these.
Version 1.1 - attempt to fix the issue below, but still being fully tested
[Removed due to update below]
Notes and updates with this release
- Note: Since launching this, an issue has arisen where users report a slow-down when generating more than one exercise at a time. The workaround is to close the program and load it again. There is no issue when you generate just one application (as you would normally) but generating more than one at a time appears to cause a slowdown. A resolution for this issue is currently being worked on.
- Fixed drop-down boxes when there was a limited number of questions
- Important: If you generate your exercise and view it on your own computer, you may have to adapt your security settings to view the exercise. There is no problem doing this, it is merely due to Flash security restrictions. The exercise should work normally when you upload it to the internet.
- If you are loading files from the earlier beta versions, you will need to set your timings - as the earlier beta versions didn't allow you to edit timings, an error will occur if you just load and generate your exercises.
- Three online demonstrations will appear over the next few days - this will walk you through the functionality of Practice Paper
- Previous notes and updates still apply - track the progress of these in the previous release topics