ContentGenerator.net Community forums: [1.0 RC] DOWNLOAD: Practice Paper generator - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[1.0 RC] DOWNLOAD: Practice Paper generator Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:57 AM

After extensive development, I'm delighted to release Practice Paper 1.0 RC.

RC stands for 'Release Candidate' and this signifies the application can be used on your own websites.

Please made sure you uninstall any previous beta versions before installing this one.

Download:

Notes
  • This version finally fixes the problems with Internet Explorer and printing. This has plagued the development of Practice Paper for many months. You can now print answers via the browser directly.
  • Specially designed javascript pop-up includes an information bar enabling quick and easy printing. The text in this bar does not appear in the finished printout - creating a really neat solution.
  • This version allows you to create an exercise with up to 25 questions all which can be fully customised using the rich-text interface
  • When uploaded to a website, the finished exercise uses a javascript file to ensure that the Flash file is displayed and all the question data is correctly loaded.
  • If you generate your exercise and view it on your own computer, you may have to adapt your security settings to view the exercise. There is no problem doing this, it is merely due to Flash security restrictions.
Please leave any feedback or ideas in the Practice Paper 1.0 RC feedback thread.

This post has been edited by Andrew Field: 27 February 2007 - 08:50 PM

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:34 PM

Just a quick note - for those who are using the Practice Paper generator you'll see that it expired on 10th February - I'll do my best to have a update available today so you can continue using it.

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:36 AM

I have now updated this download thread with an extended version - this doesn't expire until 5th March, by which time I hope to have the release version. :lol:

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users