ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Walk the Plank generator - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Walk the Plank generator The third program Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:18 PM

With the delays as I make the Interactive Diagram generator more accessible to comply with 508 accessibility guidelines, I have brought forward the release of the Walk the Plank Generator.

Posted Image Posted Image

The program has been given out to beta testers and has performed brilliantly. I am delighted with this progress and estimate that the product will be fully release by Friday. ;)

The interface allows you to generate your own Walk the Plank games. This is a brilliant incentive based eLearning game where students try to force their teacher into shark infested water.

It will cost 24.99 for an individual licence - allowing generation of an unlimited number of games by one individual - or 99.99 for the site licence - allowing anyone connected with the educational institution to generate as many games as they like.

See the Walk the Plank page for more details.

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:00 PM

The Walk the Plank game generator has now been officially released!

It can currently be purchased via invoice or PayPal.com. The instant download ShareIt.com version will appear as soon as ShareIt.com update their site.

ContentGenerator.net Bundle 1 customers will be sent download instructions forthwith. Please let me know if you are expecting these and don't get them!

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2005 - 05:03 PM

Andrew Field, on Jan 20 2005, 05:00 PM, said:

It can currently be purchased via invoice or PayPal.com.  The instant download ShareIt.com version will appear as soon as ShareIt.com update their site.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Walk the Plank payment page is now fully available with all purchase options activated. Instant download purchase option now available.

See the Walk the Plank purchase page.

An e-mail will be sent to all members of the ContentGenerator.net forum this evening to make them aware of the developments on the site. All the pay-for releases of ContentGenerator.net release 1 have now been released :)

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users