ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Primary Schools - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Primary Schools Purchasing Power Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Neil McDonald Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:28 PM

Hi there, ordered and downloaded the brilliant bundle 1 - can't wait for bundle 2 however, I was doing some IWB training for primary school teachers and was showing the software - they loved it but could never afford the costs due to lack of elcs. Is there a way several primary schools in a locality could buddy up as a collective? I know there may be issues about 'well why not an entire LEA?' but I thought I'd ask.

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:33 PM

View PostNeil McDonald, on Jul 6 2006, 09:28 PM, said:

Hi there, ordered and downloaded the brilliant bundle 1 - can't wait for bundle 2 however, I was doing some IWB training for primary school teachers and was showing the software - they loved it but could never afford the costs due to lack of elcs. Is there a way several primary schools in a locality could buddy up as a collective? I know there may be issues about 'well why not an entire LEA?' but I thought I'd ask.

Sounds like a very good idea - I'll have a think what to offer but it makes perfect sense. I suppose the fairest way of doing it would be to offer a 'Primary site licence'. I'll have a think!

Obviously if it is just a few class teachers they could just purchase a couple of individual licences.

User is offline   Neil McDonald Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 10 July 2006 - 11:13 AM

I like the idea of a Primary site license - how do other businesses do it?

User is offline   Carl Shepherdson Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 July 2006 - 02:38 PM

View PostNeil McDonald, on Jul 10 2006, 01:13 PM, said:

I like the idea of a Primary site license - how do other businesses do it?

I can't stay I've ever heard of a "Primary Site Licence" usually Individual, Site Licence or County Wide.
ContentGenerator.net Forum Moderator

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users