ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Spanish mention - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spanish mention Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:46 PM

I found this mention of the Multi-choice generator online:
http://www.vidadigital.net/blog/2006/03/05...pareo-en-linea/

Si buscas programas para crear juegos y actividades interactivas en línea de una manera sencilla tienes que examinar los programas desarrollados por Andrew Field. En el pasado hemos reseñado sus programas y nos ha impresionado lo sencillo que es aprender a utilizarlos y la calidad del producto que se genera. Hoy me enteró que Andrew acaba de sacar un programa gratuito para hacer pareados en línea llamado Match-up quiz Generator. Ya habíamos mencionado Fling the Teacher generator y Multi-choice quiz generator como otros programas gratuitos disponibles en el portal de Andrew.

Puedes ver un ejemplo de un pareado desarrollo mediante Match-up en este enlace. Para descargar estos programas gratuitos debes registrarte en el foro de apoyo de Content Genearator

I think it is positive - but I'll have to find someone who speaks fluent Spanish to really find out.

Great stuff though - pleasing to see the programs are useful in other languages too :)

User is offline   Carl Shepherdson Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:51 PM

Great! Here's a english version :)

If you look for programs to in line create games and interactive activities of a simple way you must examine the programs developed by Andrew Field. In the past we have reviewed its programs and the quality of the product has impressed us simple who are to learn to use them and that is generated. Today it found out to me that Andrew finishes removing a gratuitous program to make call quiz Match-up Generator in line twin. We had already mentioned Fling the generator Teacher and generator quiz Multi-choice like other gratuitous programs available in the vestibule of Andrew. You can see an example of a twin development by means of Match-up in this connection. In order to unload these gratuitous programs you must register on the support forum of Content Generator.

ContentGenerator.net Forum Moderator

User is offline   LuisEduardo Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:40 AM

Here's another translation:

If you want to create online interactive activities and games, you should have a look at the programs developed by Andrew Field. Last year we told you about his programs and how surprised we were by their quality and for being so easy to use. Now I've just found out that he released a free program to create matching pairs activities, called Match-up Quiz. We had already mentioned Fling the teacher generator and Multiple Choice generator, as well as other free programs available on Andrew's website.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users