ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Ideas? - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ideas? Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:09 PM

So how are people getting on with Practice Paper? It would be interesting to know more.

I tried an exercise with my Year 11 class yesterday and they seemed to find it too much like hard work. I suppose this is because the activity can be quite tough. It could also just be Year 11 though.

I'm planning to produce more history and ICT revision materials in the coming weeks and I will make exensive use of Practice Paper. As it is different to other activities it can actually be quite a challenge for students - and I hope this is a good thing!

User is offline   Tim Laver Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:44 PM

What I've done is a double challenge. Splitting my Modern Studies class up into topic areas and each pupil produced a typical question and what you need to know model. I'm then inputting these and a few extras to hopefully create a useful revision tool for their rapidly approaching Standard Grades. Four lessons till exam leave ... eeek !

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:08 PM

View PostTim Laver, on Apr 20 2006, 08:44 PM, said:

What I've done is a double challenge. Splitting my Modern Studies class up into topic areas and each pupil produced a typical question and what you need to know model. I'm then inputting these and a few extras to hopefully create a useful revision tool for their rapidly approaching Standard Grades. Four lessons till exam leave ... eeek !

Sounds like a great idea - could you post a link (if possible / suitable) when you've completed it. Getting the students to come up with the actual model answers is a really good way of getting them involved.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users