I've been looking at the beta versions and I've decided to go back to look at alternative ways of making the program work. I think the rich-text answer boxes (where you can prepare the answers) put too much of a strain on the storage capabilities of Flash - hence why things go wrong.
I can release a stop-gap release, which I'll consider doing later this evening. What I'd prefer to do is spend a few hours coding an alternative solution to release some time tomorrow. My main problem is that I've since developed the working beta release 0.8 on further, so when I went back to re-release it the testing data was produced instead.
I'd rather produce a fix for the issue in beta 0.9 I think.
It is so frustrating to meet with these issues, but it will be worth it in the end. As I've said above, if you have an urgent request, do e-mail me the data and I can put your finished exercise together.