ContentGenerator.net Community forums: [Beta 0.6] DOWNLOAD: Practice Paper generator - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Beta 0.6] DOWNLOAD: Practice Paper generator Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:07 PM

As promised, here is the first beta of the Practice Paper generator by the end of February.

Download from:
Link below.

This version can be used on your websites, but it still only beta 0.6 so lots of features have to be added. The basic Practice Paper application works, but I still plan to add lots of further features including the ability to print both user answers and model answers.

I will produce the the finished version as soon as possible, as I feel this application is ideal for exam revision allowing you to put together exam-style questions for your students.

This beta expires on the 11th March 2006, by which time the next version will be available.

Please feel free to leave your comments in the feedback thread.

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:50 PM

I have now uploaded an extended version of beta 0.6 - this version is available until April 1st (no joke!). I haven't had time to develop the next beta yet, so have simply extended the current one.

[Scroll down for latest download]

User is offline   Rob C Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Customers

Post icon  Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:58 PM

Hi Andrew - just a quick question - do you have any ideas when you are likely to be releasing the newer version of past paper, with printing facilites. I am not trying to rush you honest - I know you are really busy and I think you have been generous enough as it is with your time. I am just interested to know as I am going to start making some over Easter and wondered whether to go ahead with the current version or hold off for a bit for the newer version. Many thanks as always. Rob

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:14 PM

View PostRob C, on Mar 28 2006, 10:58 PM, said:

Hi Andrew - just a quick question - do you have any ideas when you are likely to be releasing the newer version of past paper, with printing facilites. I am not trying to rush you honest - I know you are really busy and I think you have been generous enough as it is with your time. I am just interested to know as I am going to start making some over Easter and wondered whether to go ahead with the current version or hold off for a bit for the newer version. Many thanks as always. Rob

Firstly you can use the current version to create activities. Just make sure you save the data .txt file. When I release the new one you'll be able to update them.

I wanted to finish this for the end of this week. This is looking unlikely now as it is rapidly approaching. I'm away for a few days at the start of the holiday but then I'll complete this.

Thus I hope it will be finished by this time next week. I will keep this topic updated though.

User is offline   Rob C Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:39 PM

Brilliant - thank you Andrew - I will just continue to make them in the present version and then I can easily update them using the original file.

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 April 2006 - 04:38 AM

View PostRob C, on Mar 28 2006, 11:39 PM, said:

Brilliant - thank you Andrew - I will just continue to make them in the present version and then I can easily update them using the original file.

Just to confirm that I haven't been able to finish the next update this week, but I'll work on it to release on Wed April 5th.

I've updated the current download so it works until then.

Make sure you uninstall any previous version of the Practice Paper generator

Download from:
removed due to update - see release 0.8.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users