The Interactive Diagram Generator is nearly ready. I have recoded both the diagram and the generator program so they work far more effectively. Much of the delay has been to ensure that these dynamic features work correctly - I am pleased to say they do!
Screenshots can be seen below the list of features:
You now have much greater control over the interactive diagrams you generate you can:
- Set your custom titles
- Add your own help text
- Fully customise your help text - colour, bold, italic underline - 'rich text'
- Set the background colours for your help text boxes [the ones that appear when you hover over the 'help me' link]
- Set the background colours for the blank boxes [the ones that appear by default when you load the diagram]
- Set the diagram title, key question and author
- Edit the 'Hover here for ideas' text to whatever you wish to use
- Add a dynamic pop-up instruction box that appears when the diagram is first loaded.
- Upload your own logo
- Add your own hyperlink to your logo
- Add your own hyperlink to the 'quit' button
- Generator now has easy to use 'customise' section - divided into three sections covering colours, guidance text and logo / hyperlinks
- Diagrams can be generated at any stage - from a bare diagram with just the titles to a fully developed multi-coloured version that has extensive help and guidance
- Diagram now dynamically produces an accompanying webpage (.html) alongside the flash (.swf) file.
- New additional menu system - with drop-down menu options as used in common software packages.
- Interactive tutorials show you exactly how to get the most out of the program
What I am most pleased with is the fluid nature of the generator interface. You are fully in control and can develop an advanced web application with ease.
I am still completing the final developments but the screenshots below show the nearly finished 1.0 BETA version [N.B. Images do not show the high quality of the program - they have been 'optimised' so they load quicker
Interactive Diagram generator main start screen
Add the key diagram details
Developing the help / guidance hover-over boxes
The customisation options screen
Editing the default box colours (how the diagram appears on the initial load)