ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Hoopshot Purchase - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hoopshot Purchase

User is offline   tizerandchips Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

Hi, purchased Hoopshot but was not logged in when did so - can you activate the Hoopshot forum for me? Purchased via paypal and email address @ 9.04pm.

I registered the product under my full name and did not realise that when loading up my first generated quiz it would have my registration name on the opening page of the quiz - not ideal when working in a school and my first name is a guarded secret! Is there any way to get around this? Or to alter my registration name?

This post has been edited by Andrew Field: 29 June 2012 - 09:03 PM
Reason for edit: Removed e-mail

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

View Posttizerandchips, on 26 June 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Hi, purchased Hoopshot but was not logged in when did so - can you activate the Hoopshot forum for me? Purchased via paypal and email address - @ 9.04pm.

I registered the product under my full name and did not realise that when loading up my first generated quiz it would have my registration name on the opening page of the quiz - not ideal when working in a school and my first name is a guarded secret! Is there any way to get around this? Or to alter my registration name?

Hi - thanks for your message. We have now updated your access - plus also removed your e-mail address so spammers cannot get hold of it.

If you uninstall the software and then reinstall this should provide you with the ability to re-register. Alternatively, do raise a support ticket and we'll be able to help you update the registration key.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users