ContentGenerator.net Community forums: bought penalty shootout-what now? - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

bought penalty shootout-what now?

User is offline   alistairw Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

Bought penalty shootout 2 weeks ago, but don't know how to upload it onto my blogsite. (google sites).
I sent a request for help 10 days ago but so far no answer. Please can you get back to me asap. Thanks
Alistair watson

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

Hi - sorry you've not had a response. Could you please check your e-mail junk mail or reply to your original ticket so we can find out what has happened?

Regarding your request, when you generate your game you get a .swf file and some .html code. You need to upload the .swf file to your website and then create a link. Just the same as if you wanted to link to a Word or PowerPoint file.

A generated game can be e-mailed directly to students, stored on your school network and uploaded to any website. Could you see if you can upload the file and then let us know how you get on?

User is offline   alistairw Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

Sorry to be so completely useless but how do i upload the swf to my website? When i click on Hyperlink, it tells me that my URL isn't valid (cos it isn't a URL)

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:51 PM

The hyperlink option with the Penalty Shootout generator is for you to link to another website at the end of the game. Thus if, when the game has been completed, you wanted students to go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ - you'd enter that URL.

To upload your .swf file to a website you need to upload the file in exactly the same way you would upload a Word or PowerPoint document. I believe Google sites allows you to upload files, so you should be able to upload it that way.

Have a look at this Google support topic: http://www.google.co...e81fc697e&hl=en

When you've got the file online, you just hyperlink directly to it.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users