Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Display all MCQ options Walk the Plank

User is offline   jirong87 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:46 AM

I bought 'Walk the plank' last December, and I have used it twice so far. Received lots of feedback regarding the use of this game. Many suggested that it would be better if I could show all the multiple choice options at one go. How do I do that?

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

So you mean you want all the answers to appear at the same time? This was a feature in the older versions, but it was changed so answers are now hidden. The idea was that a question appears on the screen and now - without answers - students can be encouraged to come up with their own ideas and suggestions before the pre-preprepared answers actually even appear.

I was also looking to make the text on the screen larger and more visible so needed to adopt the method that is currently used.

I would be interested to hear more though as we've had very positive feedback about the auto-hiding option of the choices, leading to more effective use of the game.

I could look to include a button that you press to ensure all answers appear at once, but this would mean the text used to show the answers would need to be siginficantly smaller.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users