ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Access to Downloads - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Access to Downloads Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:45 PM

Since the latest forum upgrade, it appears that some users are encountering difficulties accessing the downloads on the forum - both the free versions and the pay-for programs.

The downloads are still all there and active, it is just some links appear to be more confusing since the latest update. It is disappointing that a new version of the forum software has made downloading files more complex!

I believe this is related to the way the forum now handles downloads and perhaps an issue when the forum was last updated. As I have time I plan to move the downloads to a simpler page where you will be able to click and access the file you are after much more easily.

This has been previously mentioned earlier this year - see http://www.contentge...?showtopic=1314

However, in the meantime if you encounter difficulties, please reply to this topic and we'll do everything we can to assist.

User is offline   cowgirl Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:20 PM

hi,when I try to download (as a community member) walk the plank etc, it is saying error all the time!
please help

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:25 PM

View Postcowgirl, on 28 October 2010 - 04:20 PM, said:

hi,when I try to download (as a community member) walk the plank etc, it is saying error all the time!
please help

Hi - this is because of your current status as a 'standard' member rather than as a customer. Could you submit a support request via the support link at the top of the screen. If you can tell us the e-mail address you used to purchase the software we'll be able to link your account to your purchases.

Standard members can only access the free software - those who have paid for the commercial software need to get their accounts upgraded to customer status. This will also give you access to free customer-only software such as Grade or No Grade.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users