ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Not ready for Moodle :( - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Not ready for Moodle :(

User is offline   jhudson Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:59 AM

I didn't realize that all of these games weren't SCORM compliant so I am a bit disappointed. My bad, I didn't do the research before I bought both suites :( I just generated an en guard game. The users manual says to upload the html and swf file. Where do I upload them? Can I do it through moodle? If not, I can upload it to my personal homepage but how will students access it? Sorry for the questions, but I want my students to be able to access these fun things.
Best,
Jan
PS Andrew - can you change my gender on my profile :D

This post has been edited by jhudson: 19 October 2010 - 03:03 AM

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hi - sorry that you've not been pleased with the current SCORM compliance. You will get a free update to these when they are ready and I'll get the updates done as soon as possible. As compensation I'll also send you a free copy of On Target, which is SCORM compliant already.

I would like to highlight that despite some of the programs not being SCORM compliant yet, every program generates Flash files that work splendidly in Moodle. It is the tracking aspect of SCORM that isn't fully available yet.

If you want to upload a standard En Garde game to Moodle it is very straightforward. Use the 'Add resource' option in a Moodle course and then choose the option to 'Upload a file'. Just upload the .swf file exactly as you would upload a Word or PowerPoint resource.

When it is uploaded, select the 'Choose' option and then add the resource.

This will make it available to all students in seconds!

I've also changed your gender in the profile.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users