ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Forum upgrade - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forum upgrade Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:54 PM

There may be a some minor disruption today or tomorrow as our forum software is updated by the forum support people. We have waited a while to update this forum to the latest version as our new, custom updated forum 'skin' / appearance was being created. The work on the forum skin was completed in the last couple of days and should soon be available for all to see.

<_<

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

The forum upgrade has now taken place and the newly updated forum + features are available. The updated theme is in final testing with a few tweaks to make here and there but I think it works well.

One thing I have removed - and probably will keep off the new update - is the 'Showcase' section. There are some great sites using ContentGenerator.net but I'm going to try and find a more effective way of displaying them. The showcase was just a bit tricky to find and added to the complexity of the site. As I keep developing things further I want to keep aspects as streamlined as possible. As soon as I can I'll remove the link from the main site too. The Downloads section is still fully active, but I want to add a more user-friendly front end so vistors can access and download the software more easily.

Hope you like the new version of the forum :)

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users