ContentGenerator.net Community forums: manshead school - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

manshead school Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Peter N Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

Sorry I just pressed the wrong key and sent you a partially written email.

The message is that Mandy Blackmore at Manshead school has emailed me because sjhe hasn't had success in contacting you about how to order contentgenerator for her school. She attached a print screen of her email to your sales - ticket NCA-665308 from 5th June. She emailed me before this as she said she'd had trouble ordering previously and now she has sent a repeat request for help.
[mailto:BlackmoreM@mansheadschool.co.uk]

As a delighted customer myself I have tried to help so you don't miss a sale.

However, if there is a commercial reason for you not responding then i'm sorry to 'poke my nose in' (and i hope its genuine)

Best wishes - still use your product lots - although I haven't emailed the forum in a while.
Petern

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

Thank you for helping follow this up Peter - I've also had e-mails from other colleagues trying to assist. It seems to be that yet again my e-mails are being blocked by a school authority (I hasten to add, not at this specific school level).

I had tried to e-mail multiple times but it seems that my e-mails are classed as spam and tossed aside :huh:

What I will do later this evening is e-mail Mandy again, but also cc-in all colleagues who have offered to help. This way I hope the download details will finally get through.

I do apologise directly to Mandy for this enormous frustration - it honestly isn't something I'm trying to do!

User is offline   Peter N Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

Thanks Andrew
I have emailed her your reply but haven;'t heard back yet
Peter

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic