ContentGenerator.net Community forums: 19,000 users - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

19,000 users Another landmark Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

I'm delighted to announce that we've reached 19,000 registered users on the ContentGenerator.net forums. Congratulations to Miss C James who was the 19,000th. If you contact me via the forum or reply to this message you will win a ContentGenerator.net prize.

Attached Image: monthly_06_2009/post-1-1244390490.png

Thank you for your continued support for ContentGenerator.net.

Just think - if 50% of the 19,000 members generate just one game to use with one class of 25 students that means nearly a quarter of a million students will have played a ContentGenerator.net game.

I'm still making progress with the updates and developments to all the programs, including the upcoming releases of Hole in One and On Target? The development of these two new games, especially Hole in One, has been delayed because I keep improving the way they work. Hole in One, for instance, now has a large range of random 'happenings' when a student fails to get a hole in one.

I still aim to update all programs with SCORM functionality as soon as possible. The only ones that will not be are the Interactive Diagram generator and the Practice Paper generation as these do not involve a scoring system that can be passed on.

I do need to get on with actually finishing and releasing updates rather than developing additional functionality though. I tentatively plan to ensure that all programs will be updated by September. Yet, timings may vary as I've explained.

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users