ContentGenerator.net Community forums: [Resolved] Fling the Teacher generator - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Resolved] Fling the Teacher generator Rate Topic: -----

User is offline   Hicksey Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:11 AM

Hi there, I am a teacher who also stumbled across your game like most of the others. I downloaded everything and have had great success for a week creating and playing games with 3 of my classes. However, when I went to show my Principal how the content generator creates games, an error message appeared. It says "fling_3_beta087 V3.0 Beta 0.87 has expired! You need to download or request the latest beta-a new update should be avaiable now." It then shuts down.
I have been unable to find a new update and was wondering if anyone could help me.
Cheers,
Hicksey

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

Hi - I am sorry you've encountered this and in front of your Principal too. The current beta did indeed run out at the beginning of April. I will produce a new beta this evening and upload it.

To make up for your trouble - and to say thank you for alterting me to it, may I offer you a free copy of one of our pay-for games. Let me know which one and you'll get it for free.

I'll update this post when the new Fling the Teacher is ready :)

User is offline   Hicksey Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Customers

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:14 AM

Hi Andrew, thanks for the quick response. I just had a go at EN GARDE, it looks like fun. I'd like that if it's not too much trouble. Looking forward to the update, and if all goes well I'll hopefully be able to get the school to buy a couple of licences,
Cheers,
Hicksey

User is offline   Andrew Field Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:01 AM

No problem - as you have seen I have now updated the download so it works for an additional month. The full and final version will appear very soon - there is one additional feature I'm hoping to implement.

I've updated your access so you can download En Garde and PMed you registration details. As you are now technically a customer, you also have access to Grade or No Grade too. :)

Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users