ContentGenerator.net Community forums: Practice Paper 3.0 - ContentGenerator.net Community forums

Download File

Browse Other Categories

• You cannot upload a new file

This file has been reported as broken because: V NTHNTHNHTN

Practice Paper 3.0 Rate File: * * * * * 1 Votes

File Name
Practice Paper 3.0 by Andrew Field Icon
Submitted
20 September 2009 - 05:30 PM
Last Updated
20 January 2010 - 11:50 PM
File Size
2.02MB (Estimated Download Times)
Views
Downloads
Practice Paper 3.0

This is the 3.0 release version of Practice Paper - making use of the ContentGenerator.net version 3 interface and a significant performance boost.

Updates:
  • No longer randomly crashes!
  • New ContentGenerator.net 3.0 look and feel - much improved interface
  • Improved activity generation - now generates activities nearly instantly
  • More efficient technique for multiple activities on one site - same practicepaper.swf and practicepaper.js can be used
  • Generator improvements - prevents you entering more than 25 questions by fading the forward arrow out - previously you just found out by trial and error

Background details:

Until recently some users reported that it kept crashing when generating a file - this issue has now been fixed with a change to the code. This version is now fully usable and should work without any issues. There are a couple of final tweaks to make before this becomes the official release version.

Previous issue (now fixed):

I keep encountering crashes when I generate a file and then quit the program. Yet when I've given others access to the program they haven't encountered any issues at all. It is most puzzling - especially as I've tested it on multiple platforms (Windows XP, Vista, 7 - and a virtualised Mac version) and I still encounter the crash.

So, feel free to use this updated version but please do report back how you get on with it. You can use the Practice Paper section on this forum at: http://www.contentgenerator.net/forum/index.php?showforum=20
Screenshot

Download File
  • You cannot upload a new file

Download Statistics

Total Files
Total Categories
Total Authors
Total Downloads
Latest File
The latest file submitted was Fling the Teacher v3 by Andrew Field Icon (submitted 18 July 2011 - 08:50 AM)

11 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
11 guests, 0 Anonymous Users