- File Name
Multi-choice generator (Free) by Andrew Field
- 12 May 2007 - 10:35 PM
- Last Updated
- 25 November 2007 - 01:01 AM
- File Size
- 2.32MB (Estimated Download Times)
The Multiple Choice generator is freely available for any not-for-profit use.
This program allows anyone to generate their own Flash-based multiple-choice quizzes. The use of Flash means that the quizzes can be used on any webpage, learning environment, intranet or just a single computer.
You have a choice of three different quizzes:
* The Big Quiz - designed for interactive whiteboard / projector use
* Quiz + Text - a mini quiz together with a customisable rich-text area - meaning you can provide users with a reading text or even a mini-webquest
* Mini-quiz - a mini-quiz that can be added to an existing page or used as part of a larger development. Ideal as a quick quiz to engage users
This software has been created to provide teachers with a really simple way of creating engaging eLearning exercises. It features a number of new developments which will also appear in the more developed pay-for programs. This includes the ability to enter any number of questions- for example allowing a quick 5 question summary quiz can be created. In addition you only need to enter one incorrect answer allowing the development of more varied questions.
This software showcases the quality of ContentGenerator.net programs.
No Screenshots Available